Record Services

Obtaining A Transcript

To request a copy of your Official Meridian West Central College Transcript Sign In to the website. Select "Online Student Services" on the website menu bar. Then select "Record Services". Complete the Official Transcript Request form. There is a $25.00 fee for official transcripts.

For a copy of your unofficial Transcript Sign In to the website and select "My Transcript" from your Account Menu. You may then print a copy.